Featured post

A Man Eater in Kasan Kadu | Balamurugan K A | Book Review

In the wilds of rural Tamil Nadu, a poacher's attempt to capture a tiger goes awry, setting loose a feared man-eater. As panic grips the villagers, a thrilling hunt unfolds, pitting man against beast in a battle for survival. Will they capture the elusive predator before more lives are lost? from bookGeeks https://ift.tt/Qh4Vkfu via IFTTT

Poetry For My DAD






Poetry on Father



Dad

If I could write a story,

It would be a greatest memory.

For a kind and loving dad,

Who had a heart full of glad.

I could write many pages,

But

Stopping myself!

As I am living in cages.

How much I love you every single day,

I can’t express it in any way.

I always remember,

Whatever you taught me,

By which,

You can feel proud of me…

Your struggle always gives me motivation,

You are my strength and always my inspiration.

Thank you for being with me,

Situations are either worst , good or bad.

Having you in my life ,

Really felt me glad,

No one can take your place,

In supporting me for my life's race.

None other than anyone,

He is my lovely DAD.

    

Comments

Sneha said…
Thank you so much for featuring😍
Sneha said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sneha said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sneha said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
Beautifully penned😘👌👌❤️
Unknown said…
Beautifully written😍

Popular posts from this blog

Seductive Communication

Freedom of Press! A pillar to democracy or mear mirage?

Protectionism in the era of Globalization -S. Jaishankar